Figs are healthiest diet in the world, for every kind of persons. Figs in pregnancy is very fruitful due to high nutrition values and also recommended for pregnant women. Figs during pregnancy will help to overcome the problem of motion sickness at the early stages of your pregnancy. It will helps you specially in the first trimester. It is full of all essential nutritional values as you need in the pregnancy.
Figs in Pregnancy – Nutritional Values
Here you will know per 50 gm of Figs Nutritional Values
- Calories: 37
- GI: Medium
- Fiber 6%
- Vitamin B6 4%
- Copper 3%
- Manganese 3%
- Potassium 3%
- Pantothenic acid 3%
Consuming figs while pregnant is beneficial but there is also limit restriction. Over-consumption can lead to high bloodstream sugar level. Doctors can tell you to possess figs only like a fruit and never as medicine. You might intend to have these 5 each day at different times in types of snacks, late mid-day munching, throughout a coffee break, in salads or use its puree in recipes.
Foods to Eat When Pregnant First Trimester
Figs are really good for cardio health when pregnant first trimester. The fruits that contains rich amount of potassium and low amount of sodium. This type of formulation manage to lower blood pressure levels. Due to rich amount of polyphenol antioxidants in this fruit helps to control atherosclerosis.
Benefits of Dried Figs
- Calcium is a vital aspect in the introduction of teeth and bones from the foetus in addition to from the mother. It will help in strengthening the bones from the mother after and during pregnancy, thus keeping her fit and powerful for resuming day to day activities.
- Consuming figs includes a commendable contribution to the introduction of the foetal brain. Fig is wealthy in omega-3 and folate, that are essential for brain development. Figs in pregnancy is good.
- While pregnant, most of the moms come with an elevated longing for certain dishes or food generally. Such cravings may lead to other serious conditions like gestational diabetes or weight problems. Figs assistance to prevent such condition, because of its alkaline property. It curbs your hunger and controls your cravings.
- Lack of iron can lead to insufficient oxygen supply within the foetus. Figs provide sufficient iron happy to your body, thus stopping fatigue and anemia.
- Fig is wealthy in nutritional fibre, which will help to manage your bowel movement and stop constipation. Furthermore, the probiotics existing in fig offer the good bacteria inside your gut and helps with digestion.
- Vitamin B6, found in figs, is regarded as advantageous to reduce morning sickness.
- Figs help with keeping your heart fit. The mixture from the low quantity of sodium and quantity of potassium, found in it, works well for lowering bloodstream sugar levels. Besides, it’s great polyphenol antioxidants which help prevent coronary artery disease.
- A lot of women are afflicted by high bloodstream pressure throughout their pregnancy. Figs possess healthy components like omega-3, omega-6 essential fatty acids, and phytosterol which help reduce levels of cholesterol. Additionally, the element pectin, contained in figs, helps you to lower the cholesterol level in your body.
Figs Side Effects During Pregnancy
Figs are highly advantageous as seen above and therefore are must-haves to have an expecting mother. Although great for health, you should consume this anjeer dry fruit during pregnancy inside a proportionate amount. A few of the common side-results of getting dried figs while pregnant are highlighted below:
- Figs prove advantageous for the treatment of skin pigmentation caused while pregnant. But in some cases, if great psoralens (found in figs) go into the body, you can get a significant skin ailment known as photodermatitis.
- Figs inside a moderate quantity might help control the bloodstream pressure. But we have an opposite effect if consumed an excessive amount of. It may cause cut in bloodstream blood sugar levels.
- Allergy symptoms are highly unpredictable and could be triggered at any time of your time. Even even without the past allergy in mother, many occasions, the hormonal changes while pregnant can trigger a hypersensitive reaction on use of figs.
Figs in pregnancy are helpful and delicious to use. But usage of any thing that you consume without limit could harmful or bad for your health. It is really good to take with the recommendation diet and good ways.